Updated at 2020-10-16
our website, and its associated subdomains (collectively, our
“Service”) alongside our application, BeetleQuest. By accessing or using
our Service, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to
our collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where BeetleQuest or the owners/founders of BeetleQuest are based, in this case is Netherlands
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the BeetleQuest Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit BeetleQuest and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by BeetleQuest or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by BeetleQuest as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: BeetleQuest’s site, which can be accessed via this URL:
- You: a person or entity that is registered with BeetleQuest to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect
certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This
information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or
contact information) but may include device and usage information, such
as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating
system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country,
location, information about who and when you use our and other technical
information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the
security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics
and reporting purposes.
If you are a BeetleQuest worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
You may contact us in order to
(1) update or correct your information, (2) change your preferences with
respect to communications and other information you receive from us, or
(3) receive a record of the information we have relating to you. Such
updates, corrections, changes and deletions will have no effect on other
information that we maintain, or information that we have provided to
update, correction, change or deletion.
Sale of Business
We reserve the right to
transfer information to a third party in the event of a sale, merger or
other transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of BeetleQuest
or any of its Corporate Affiliates (as defined herein), or that portion
of BeetleQuest or any of its Corporate Affiliates to which the Service
relates, or in the event that we discontinue our business or file a
petition or have filed against us a petition in bankruptcy,
reorganization or similar proceeding, provided that the third party
We may disclose information
(including personal information) about you to our Corporate Affiliates.
person or entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by
or is under common control with BeetleQuest, whether by ownership or
otherwise. Any information relating to you that we provide to our
Corporate Affiliates will be treated by those Corporate Affiliates in
The laws of Netherlands, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the app. Your use of the app may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
By using BeetleQuest or
contacting us directly, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy
engage with our website, or use our services. Continued use of the
website, direct engagement with us, or following the posting of changes
disclosure of your personal information will mean that you accept those
We’ve updated our Privacy
Policy to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set
when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our
BeetleQuest, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby
Links to Other Websites
only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites
not operated or controlled by BeetleQuest. We are not responsible for
the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such
websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or
completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from
effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including
those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website’s own
rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or
other methods to collect information about you.
BeetleQuest uses “Cookies” to
identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Cookie is a
small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web
our app but are non-essential to their use. However, without these
cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you
would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the
app as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in
However, if you disable Cookies, you may not be able to access
functionality on our website correctly or at all. We never place
Personally Identifiable Information in Cookies.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may
also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but
this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from
functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of
its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also
lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences)
if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different
controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie
does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this
yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help
menu for more information.
We collect information from
kids under the age of 13 just to better our services. If You are a
parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us
with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We
become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the
age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to
remove that information from Our servers.
We may change our Service and
they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise
required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service)
opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you
continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Privacy
Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Privacy
Policy, you can delete your account.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that BeetleQuest shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. BeetleQuest does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links
thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and
use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’
terms and conditions.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org